Saturday 3 May 2014

Khador Man-O- War Demolition Corps Pt6


Ok, so as i slowly start packing up all my stuff as it finally looks like I'll be moving into a new house soon, my hobby time has been somewhat limited. I have however managed to get some highlights done on these guys. From the previous post I have highlighted them with a 1:1 mix of VMA Scarlett Red and VMA Sand, then just gradually added a little bit more VMA Sand each time. I didnt really want to highlight these with orange as i think it changes the hue of the model far too much as i have seen with so many Blood Angels armies. The hue is a little bit pinky at the moment but I'm going to knock that back with a couple of glazes and then take it from there. In addition to this i have also got some bases done ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment