Monday 7 April 2014

Khador Man-O- War Demolition Corps Pt4


Firstly I mounted these guys up on some cork to make it a bit easier to handle them while painting. Then I gave them a coat of black primer, and although i was originally going to prime them with white from above, I thought i would try giving them a coat of Vallejo Model Air Hull Red first as i didn't want the shadows in the recesses to have too much of a stark contrast with the highlight. Next up i will be picking out some highlights in white then giving them a nice red coat which should leave them with some nice shading in the recesses.

Other than these guys I am also working on repainting and basing my Cryx force. I have only been doing mundane things like paint stripping models but I have started working on the bases. They are pretty simple to do, just some modelling putty, a bit of sand then painted up. Still a work in progress but hopefully they will turn out pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment