Tuesday 18 March 2014

Khador Man-O- War Demolition Corps Pt2


I finally found some time to get the bases done. I painted up the rocks and the water, then applied a gloss varnish over the water and let that dry. Finally, I added some Vallejo water effects and I am pretty pleased with the result. I want to add a few patches of snow here and there but will wait until i have the models painted up and on there as i don't want to overdo it.

Next up i will be assembling the models and getting them primed up and ready for painting. I have also ordered the Warmachine starter set as it is probably one of the best value for money starter sets going and will give me a nice start up force for my Khador.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Which models are you going to mount on them?


    http://rosiepaints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, I'm going to be mounting my Warmachine Khador Man-O-War troops on them. I'm going to be priming them up ready for painting today. Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete